Customer Service Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Kelly Services Gold Coast
Kelly Services Gold Coast urgently required following position for Customer Service Accounts Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Kelly Services Gold Coast Jobs Details:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role essential
- Strong computer skills MSWord, Excel and Outlook and accounting packages
- Own transport essential
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator who enjoys a varied work day to join well established company located in the leafy surrounds of Mudgeeraba.
This role will require you to be a very hand on person, someone with strong attention to detail as well as the need to maintain confidentiality, good communication and interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with clients and contractors for job bookings and also chasing up outstanding accounts.
Ideally you will have experience working in a small office, where you will be used to working on your own for long periods of times, also experience in a similar role where you have been required to handle clients and service technicians - any experience in the electrical or solar industry would be highly regarded but is not essential.
Essential Experience Required:
- Strong working knowledge of MSWord, Excel and Outlook
- Computerised Accounting experience (Xero would be highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role in an customer servicing background (where you have been responsible for taking calls, problem solving, scheduling technicians or trades on a job)
- Good understanding of the local area (for booking service techs onto roles)
Duties will include but not be limited to :
- Handling customer service enquiries and booking of technicians onto jobs
- Creating job cards in the company's in-house database for all installations and warranty jobs, data entry of customer information
- Accepting payments for service bookings
- Back up answering and managing telephone calls to the office
- Working closely with the sales team with regards to issuing contracts for jobs booked
- Chasing up outstanding accounts on a weekly basis.
- Issuing statements/overdue invoices
- Eftpos terminal transactions
- Purchase orders
- Entering bills
- Receive payments/record deposits
As you will be required to book service staff on jobs across the Gold Coast you will need a good local knowledge of the suburbs and distances between them for when booking service technicians on roles. You will also be required to follow existing systems and procedures.
It is essential you have your own reliable transport as there is no public transport facilities
Hours: Monday to Friday (Either 9.00 to 5pm or 8.00 to 4pm ).
Salary: $45-$50K plus super .
All applications must have a cover letter addressed to Sheryll Dobson that summarises your skills and how they relate to the duties of this role, please also include a current resume in MSWORD format. Interviews will commence immediately. No phone calls please