Project Manager Pharmaceutical Laboratory Neg Jobs Vacancy in Frontline Construction Sydney
Frontline Construction Sydney urgently required following position for Project Manager Pharmaceutical Laboratory Neg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Pharmaceutical Laboratory Neg Jobs Vacancy in Frontline Construction Sydney Jobs Details:
- Work with a leading PM consultancy firm in their construction division
- Permanent opportunity with further career opportunities
- Looking for Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Clean-room experience
My client is a well established leading National Project Management consultancy firm that have a strong network of clients within the retail, health, education, residential, civil and commercial sectors. They currently have offices nationally and are requiring an on site Project Manager in their Sydney Construction division to work on some of their exciting new and upcoming projects.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion. Clients range from Hospitals, Universities, Research Facilities, Product Manufacturing etc, completing refurbishment and new builds.
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Degree qualified in a construction related field
- Project Management experience in Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Clean-room projects
- Attention to detail
- High standard of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent negotiable salary package on offer - $150k to $230k neg (depending on experience)
- Paid parental leave
- Further career opportunities with this leading firm
Frontline's Construction division specialises in Contracts Management, Estimating, Forepersons/Supervisors, Health Safety and Environment roles, Management, Planning and Scheduling, Plant and Machinery operating, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Control and Surveying roles.
Frontline Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara at Frontline Construction on
0449 878 488 or via email@example.com, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH