Food And Beverage Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Bankstown Sports Bankstown
Bankstown Sports Bankstown urgently required following position for Food And Beverage Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food And Beverage Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Bankstown Sports Bankstown Jobs Details:
- Bankstown Sport is a fun, friendly, creative and dynamic place to work!
- Express your creativity and passion for customer service, with colleagues who are friendly, positive, outgoing and professional
- Initiative and career progression within the company is encouraged
- An environment where YOU can make a difference in the way we do things and who values YOU as an individual.
We are currently seeking hard-working and enthusiastic Food and Beverage Attendants, to work on a part-time basis for Bankstown Sports and our associated venues.
Bankstown Sports is one of NSW's largest and leading reputable clubs and is a proud supporter of the local community. Members and patrons are drawn to our club; as they enjoy a great atmosphere, excellent dining options and exceptional service.
Some of the main features of Bankstown Sports Club include a movie theatre, live shows, weekly entertainment, a wide variety of restaurants and bars including Basement Brewhouse, Monkey Mania play centre and Turbo Climb play. We also have several associated venues: Bankstown Sports Bowls, Birrong Sports, Baulkham Hills Sports Club, The Acres Club and Auburn Tennis Club.
As one of Sydney’s top 10 registered clubs, and with over 70,000 members and 650 employees, Bankstown Sports provides a diverse venue for everyone.
About the Role…
We are seeking energetic and customer-focused Food and Beverage Attendants who have exceptional communication and customer service skills, to join our fun and friendly team and ensure a high level of customer service is offered to our members and guests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating our core values - Exceptional Customer Service, Teamwork, Community Focus and Continuous Improvement
- Greeting all customers and projecting a positive, motivated and friendly image to guests and staff
- Assisting with all customer enquiries, or requests regarding products and services
- Providing efficient and accurate service of food & beverage items to customers in bar areas and/or functions
- Cash handling
- Providing a hygienic environment by assisting in general cleaning duties to maintain an orderly and tidy venue
As someone with previous experience in the hospitality or a customer related industry, you will possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You will have a willingness to build long-term relationships with customers and will have impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills.
As a member of our team, you will have the skillset to work both independently and in a team environment. You will also need to have a flexible approach to a rotating roster, as this department operates 24 hours a day.
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Knowledge of responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Knowledge of responsible conduct of gaming
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Commitment to a 24-hour rotating roster across days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Rights to work in Australia
Essential qualities & behaviour:
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Efficient cash handling skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to provide an effective approach to Customer Service delivery
- Strong work ethic
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional conflict resolution techniques
- Have integrity and be honest
- Must have RSA and RCG qualifications
About the Benefits…
- Career development - we love to promote internally and between clubs
- Training - ongoing training opportunities are provided
- Parking - free, secure and underground car parking (plus a discount on car washes)
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Rewards & Recognition - you'll have access to generous rewards and recognition program
How to Apply...
We are not currently asking for a resume from you. Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge, are passionate about hospitality and customer service and are someone who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers, we want to hear from you!
Bankstown Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer