Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Sydney
Yara Ltd Sydney urgently required following position for Financial Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Sydney Jobs Details:
About the Unit
Yara International ASA is the worlds leading chemical company that converts energy, natural minerals and nitrogen from the air into essential products for farmers and industrial customers. As the number one global supplier of mineral fertilizers, we help provide food and biomass which can be used for renewable energy for a growing world population.
Our industrial product portfolio includes environmental protection agents that prevent air pollution, CO2 in liquid and dry ice formats for food and beverage and industrial applications, and technical nitrates to the mining and construction industries.
Our global workforce with more than 13,000 employees represents the great diversity and knowledge that enables us to remain a leading performer in the industry. We are headquartered in Oslo with operations in more than 50 countries and sales to about 150 countries.
Yara Australia is recruiting into this position to support its commercial activities in Australasia.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your principal responsibilities will be to manage the Yara Industrial (Australasia) accounts and financial process in compliance to Yaras financial procedures. The position will also require providing financial strategic advice and input to the Commercial Director for business related to financial transactions with clients within the fuel/ transport emissions sector, wastewater treatment and the construction industry. The provision of additional administrative support may also be required across the Industrial team.
- Manage Yaras Industrial Australasian accounts and financial process in compliance with Yaras financial procedures.
- Provide strategic financial advice and input to the Commercial Director for business related to transactions with industrial clients.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports for Yaras regional and global headquarters in Singapore & Oslo respectively. Close liaison with Yaras regional and global headquarters is key to the role.
- Serve as a key financial contact for Yaras Industrial business in Oceania.
- The provision of additional leadership to the Yara Industrial administrative team in Sydney may also be required.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance/ business related discipline
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Proven experience in financial roles within the commercial sector
- Demonstrated experience with preparing timely and accurate financial EOM reports and annual budgets
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders within the commercial sector
- Highly energetic 'self-starter' with a strong work ethic
- Good computer literacy (SUN, SAP, Citrix & Microsoft Office Applications)
To be considered for this role applicants must have full working rights for Australia