Accc Aer Internship Program Aps Positions Across Multiple Branches And Locations Jobs Vacancy in Australian Competition Consumer Commission Accc
- Accc Aer Internship Program Aps Positions Across Multiple Branches And Locations
- Australian Competition Consumer Commission Accc
- 18 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Australian Competition Consumer Commission Accc urgently required following position for Accc Aer Internship Program Aps Positions Across Multiple Branches And Locations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accc Aer Internship Program Aps Positions Across Multiple Branches And Locations Jobs Vacancy in Australian Competition Consumer Commission Accc Jobs Details:
- Gross weekly salary of $900 for the duration of the program (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Contact Officer: Candice Field 02 6243 1011
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), including the Australian Energy Regulator (AER), is Australia’s national agency for enhancing the welfare of Australians through a fair and competitive marketplace.
The ACCC has opportunities for students to undertake paid work-experience placements for up to 6 weeks. Preferred disciplines include:
Placements are available in the following areas:
- Australian Energy Regulator (AER) and Infrastructure Regulation Division
- Enforcement Division
- Mergers and Authorisation Review Division
- Consumer Small Business and Product Safety Division
- Legal and Economic Division
- People and Corporate Services (potential)
- Strategic Communications (potential)
Interns have the opportunity to apply and develop the skills and knowledge they are acquiring at university in a professional workplace, while also gaining exposure to a Commonwealth Government agency that has far-reaching consumer, economic, industry and legal implications.
ACCC interns promote competition, efficiency and consumer welfare by supporting:
- economic regulation of large national infrastructure;
- regulation of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010;
- investigations into alleged contraventions of the competition and consumer law provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010;
- the analysis and research of issues and new developments that affect consumer product safety.
- participate in briefings and training on the ACCC’s wider activities
Placements will be for a 6 week period and will occur between 7 January – 15 February 2019.
Diversity and Inclusion
We support the employment of Indigenous people and people with a disability, and welcome people from all diverse groups to apply.
How to apply
When applying you will be asked to upload your resume and submit a short essay (no more than 500 words) telling us why one of the matters listed below was important for the ACCC to pursue, including the intended benefits of the ACCC involvement for consumers, businesses and Australia’s economy.
- Apple vs Big Banks
- Regional Mobile Coverage
- Ford Motor Company of Australia Ltd (Ford)
Applications close 11:00pm (AEST) Monday 1 October 2018
Candidate Kit Opens in new window