Accounts Payable Officer Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne
Victorian Government Melbourne urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Officer Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, City Campus
- Parental Leave position
- Full Time Fixed Term until November 2019
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join the Team on a 12 month fixed term basis fulfilling a maternity leave vacancy.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Managing assigned accounts payable processes
- Ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures
- Reconciliation of complex supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensuring accurate, timely and consistent follow up of any issues
- Timely batching, auditing and processing of vendor invoices using Oracle financials
- Responding to suppliers inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the end to end AP function across the group whilst providing quality services to internal and external stakeholders within a Financial Shared Services environment. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager in a high volume and fast paced accounts payable services environment.
- Previous experience in an end to end high volume accounts payable role within a large shared service organization
- Relevant computer proficiency with exposure to Oracle financials
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- You enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and display a strong and professional work ethic
This challenging and rewarding opportunity offers the right candidate a chance to make significant contributions to the ongoing success of the Accounts Payable team and help us achieve our vision to be the First in Care, Research and Learning.
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.