Quality Assurance Associate Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney
Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Associate Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney Jobs Details:
- Work for a Global Pharmaceutical company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Lower North Shore location
About the company
This company is at the forefront of Well-being Innovations Globally. Working with the seasoned elite of the Pharmaceuticals Industry this company offers professional training and support with the reward of progression. Our client operates in over 150 Countries more than 20,000 employees with the view to expand their local and international operations further.
About the opportunity
The Quality Assurance team are seeking a likeminded professional who can hit the ground running in a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Associate role. You will report directly to the Quality Manager and the main focus will be providing an oversight of product quality from the contract manufacturers.
- Quality oversight of Contract/External manufacturers
- Product release - auditing and evaluation of batch documentation in line with TGA
- Writing and review of SOPs, PQR, deviation and investigation reports
- Create reporting through SAP and master spreadsheets
- Management of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Maintain communications with external manufacturers
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years' experience in a QA Assurance role in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of GMP and GLP
- Product release experience - essential
- Change control experience - essential
- Knowledge of Deviations, NCR & CAPA management and Customer complaints
- Excellent attention to detail, technical and document management skills
This company is an employer of choice, known for their progressive incentives and traditional values. With a team of committed industry experts this company provides stability and an ethical culture enjoyed by the global team.
- Generous salary base and company incentives
- Work close to transport lines - Chatswood
- Strong Commercial Alignment with a Global Business
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Modern offices
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Bradley Ovien, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8769 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com SK943318A