Part Time Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Wsp Sydney
Wsp Sydney urgently required following position for Part Time Team Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Wsp Sydney Jobs Details:
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Here at WSP we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
Due to growth we are looking for an experienced Part-Time (20-25hrs PW) to support our growing Specialist Team within our Property Division.
As team administrator you will be responsible for:
- General administrative duties for the Specialists Services Team
- Setting up projects in required software programs
- Assist in Proposal preparation– sourcing CVs, company insurances, project examples
- Domestic & International travel bookings using Serko
- Reconciliation of credit cards and expenses
- Coordination of local team events
- Downloading / Uploading, filing and printing of drawings
- Assist in the organisation of meetings
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A reliable and proactive team player with a can-do attitude and the ability to think on your feet
- Professional presentation combined with excellent communication
- Ability to work independently and to communicate clearly with teams, colleagues and clients
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow up targets and deadlines to achieve outcomes.
- Initiative in improving our processes and procedures.
- Industry experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal and written skills
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow’s challenges.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply