Casual Workplace Trainer Engineering Mechanical Fabrication Queensland Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute
- Casual Workplace Trainer Engineering Mechanical Fabrication Queensland Delivery
- Chisholm Institute
- 24 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Chisholm Institute urgently required following position for Casual Workplace Trainer Engineering Mechanical Fabrication Queensland Delivery. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Workplace Trainer Engineering Mechanical Fabrication Queensland Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Jobs Details:
As the Workplace Trainer – Engineering Mechanical and Fabrication, you will provide professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all aspects of trade and advanced trade delivery, planning and performance to ensure excellent outcomes for learners, the organisations that employs them and the communities they serve.
You will focus on excellence in learner support, teaching delivery and learning assessment, resource development and educational administration.
You will also be a key and active participant of the Engineering & Electrotechnology Business Area and work to promote educational excellence, business growth and student centred services for the Engineering & Electrotechnology team.
This role will focus on delivery in the Yatala region (4207).
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure high quality, up to date and relevant teaching delivery, assessment and student engagement strategies to support learner success and contribute to the achievement of Chisholm shared goals
- Develop and deliver planned teaching sessions in a variety of innovative and adaptive ways, using technology, including Moodle, to engage learners and meet their needs and learning styles
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and develop pathways to success for learners that enhance the student experience, retention and employability skills.
- Identify potential opportunities that may lead to fee for service activities aligned with the Institute’s strategies
- Maintain professional development to ensure industry and educational currency and excellence
- Proactively support the effective use of Institute learning resources and meet student needs by increasing the use of blended learning options, workplace or offsite delivery and mobile technologies
You will have relevant qualifications :
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Vocational qualifications at AQF level based on level of teaching required and be able to teach across all year levels and competencies of trade
- Demonstrated relevant vocational currency demonstrated through a high level range of work and related substantial experience
- Demonstrated capacity to lead across all year levels of the program with proficiency, Certificate I, Certificate II, Certificate III and Certificate IV.
- Diploma VET (TAE50111)
- Registration with relevant professional association/s (as required for the specific discipline)
Crucial to your success you will have proven experience in planning programs, learning materials and teaching delivery plans in an adult learning environment as well as strong skills in transferring knowledge, including the ability to research, select and use a wide range of learning resources and assessment tools
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to design and deliver succinct, up to date and engaging program materials and training sessions while identifying potential and existing setbacks and challenges in a classroom environment and effectively resolve these. You will also be able to develop innovative educational delivery methods to meet the needs and requirements of a broad range of learners.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position closes on 9am Thursday 4th October 2018
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
All applicants require:
- a valid Employee Working With Children Check
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Brad Knight, Workplace Coordinator , Engineering on (03) 9212 4549.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.