Catering Attendant Casual Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Rail Brisbane
Queensland Rail Brisbane urgently required following position for Catering Attendant Casual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Catering Attendant Casual Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Rail Brisbane Jobs Details:
Key responsibilities of the role include :
- Assist in the delivery of customer service in all areas of the trains operation
- Ensure that occurrences affecting the comfort of customers or inconveniencing customers are rectified where possible and communicated to the appropriate area where necessary
- Provide food and beverage service delivery
- Ensure compliance to HACCP and RSA procedures
Key selection criteria includes :
1. Sound level of skill in delivering quality customer service.
2. Sound food and beverage skills.
3. Sound communication skills.
4. Sound skill in working in a harmonious productive team environment.
5. Sound knowledge of the hospitality and tourism industry.
6. Knowledge of and willingness to commit to and work within Queensland Rail's Values and Behaviours.
To apply for this role you will require a RSA & Food hygiene certificate and be able to travel away from home a couple of days each month.
The salary range on offer for this role is $45,667 plus Super !
In addition to a generous superannuation scheme, Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/ life balance.
Apply to position number 15377 by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume, cover letter outlining relevant experience and copies of your pre-employment qualification certificates by 5pm, Monday 29th October 2018.
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require the successful candidate to satisfactorily undertake an alcohol and other drug screen. Please note that candidates who are invited to interview will be required to bring either their original certificates or a copy of it which has been certified by a JP.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please email Colette Brock via firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific enquiry or phone 07- 3072 2568. Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.