Investor Relations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xero Sydney
Xero Sydney urgently required following position for Investor Relations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investor Relations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xero Sydney Jobs Details:
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small business, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the investor relations function of one of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative technology companies. Based in Sydney, the role sits in the Group Finance Team and will work closely with a range of key Xero stakeholders to drive messaging to an internationally diverse group of investors and analysts. Key relationships include the CEO, CFO, Corporate Communications Team, Strategy Team, Legal Team and the wider Xero Leadership Team.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Involvement in the development of Xero’s investor relations strategy and annual investor/stakeholder engagement program including: half year and full year results, conference calls, Annual General Meeting, domestic (Australia and New Zealand) and international investor roadshows, our fantastic Xerocon events and broker-arranged investor conferences
- Act as a first point of contact for the Investor Relations function when it comes handling inbound investor and analyst queries and organising/hosting investor meetings
- Assist in the preparation of high-quality investor materials and market-related press releases for lodgement on the ASX together with other external and internal communications including annual/interim reports and investor presentations, Q&A documents, presentations, speaking notes and board papers
- Help to build and maintain strong working relationships with buy and sell side analysts including responding to and managing inbound information and meeting requests
- Maintain a database of analyst forecasts and consensus expectations and ensure these are regularly updated and clearly communicated both to management and within the business
- Conduct frequent shareholder registry analysis, interact with our share registry provider and conduct proactive investor targeting
- Contribute towards pre-AGM engagement strategy including preparation for (or response to) interactions with proxy advisors and shareholder associations
- Monitor market activity, news flow, peer activity, macro events and other relevant indicators for use in reporting to external and internal stakeholders
- Track the performance of and public information releases of key competitors plus analyse relevant industry developments in Australia and globally
- Undertake financial and strategic analysis of globally-relevant competitor companies and listed and unlisted peers
- Occasional support of additional projects and strategic initiatives such as M&A, forecasting/planning and treasury/capital management
What you’ll bring:
- Our ideal candidate brings 2-4 years experience from investor relations, strategy, markets, consulting or finance. Exposure to technology/SaaS/high growth companies will be viewed favourably.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship building skills in order to promote ideas and analysis to a wide range of Xero stakeholders including investors and members of the Xero Leadership Team
- The ability to work comfortably with data and perform analysis and/or create reports with software packages including Google G Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to take initiative and work independently on research projects, internal reports and investor-related events
- A flair for creative thinking and a high degree of interest in capital markets, investor needs and the importance of financial statements/disclosure as part of a wider market-facing communication strategy
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a hyper growth ASX100 company that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a business that enables its employees to do the best work of their lives, then we’d like to hear from you.
Apply today, Applications close Wednesday March 27.