Administration Assistant Receptionist Aged Care Erina Nsw Jobs Vacancy in The Salvation Army
- Administration Assistant Receptionist Aged Care Erina Nsw
- The Salvation Army
- 20 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
The Salvation Army urgently required following position for Administration Assistant Receptionist Aged Care Erina Nsw. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Receptionist Aged Care Erina Nsw Jobs Vacancy in The Salvation Army Jobs Details:
Administration Assistant – Woodport Aged Care Plus, Erina NSW
- Diverse role within a supportive team
- Beautiful NSW Central Coast location, Erina
- Warm and inviting Aged Care Centre - award winning not for profit organisation
Bring your optimistic outlook, administrative talent and depth of experience to our centre located in Erina.
The Salvation Army (TSA) Aged Care currently operates 2000 residential care places across 20 residential aged care facilities, seven retirement villages and approximately 480 Commonwealth Home Care Packages. As a leading faith based organisation, we take a person centred approach to care and are committed to meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each of our care recipients. At The Salvation Army we have a heart for people – a deep and powerful need to care for others.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join the friendly team at Woodport Aged Care Centre. You will provide a key link between the needs of our residents and assisting with the smooth running of the Centre. In this front of house reception role, you will have a friendly personality and the capability to seamlessly and cheerfully “get things done”.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote and support the values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- Proven well-developed administrative and organisational skills in a complex highly regulated environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting processes including handling general ledger, trust accounts, end of month, banking transactions and maintenance of accurate records using Excel
- Demonstrated computer literacy (particularly MS Office) and use of organizational databases for financial and payroll functions
- Demonstrated capacity to be self-directed, offering initiative, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- A commitment to delivering high level of customer service and being responsive to a wide cross-section of people, including some vulnerable residents
- Effective communication by telephone, face-to-face and in writing.