Physical Education Teacher And Sports Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Catherine Primary School Berwick
Catherine Primary School Berwick urgently required following position for Physical Education Teacher And Sports Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physical Education Teacher And Sports Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Catherine Primary School Berwick Jobs Details:
Mr Kevin Browning
29 January 2019
Mr Kevin Browning
The role revolves around a demonstrated commitment to professional knowledge, professional practice and professional engagement. The area of Physical Education seeks to complement the work of classroom teachers in the delivery of Health and Physical Education in accordance with the Victorian Curriculum.
The teacher must also hold current VIT Registration.
- a strong commitment to the Catholic faith and Catholic identity of the school
- be able to effectively implement Health and Physical Education according to the Victorian Curriculum
- be innovative, enthusiastic and focused on explicit teaching to ensure high student outcomes.
- be committed to the safety and wellbeing of children
- a commitment to reflective and collaborative practice
- a strong ability to develop and maintain professional and caring relationships
- be open to feedback from students, parents and colleagues
- engage students in learning and facilitate best educational practice in Health and Physical Education
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to co-ordinate the school's sports programs.
This community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.
- current VIT registration required
- graduates and experienced teachers are invited to apply.
Your application must include:
- covering letter
- completed 'Application Form'
- a response outlining the extent to which you meet the criteria and pointing to evidence that you will be able to fulfil the role
- certified copies of qualifications, as required
- current employer and at least two other professionals to be listed as your referees.
Written references are not required. If you choose to include additional written references they must be less than eighteen months old.
Applications should be marked to the attention of Mr Kevin Browning. Please return the completed Application by 4pm Friday, 12 October 2018.
This school community promotes the safety,wellbeing and inclusion of all children.