Transfer Agency Mgr Assc Jobs Vacancy in State Street Australia Sydney
State Street Australia Sydney urgently required following position for Transfer Agency Mgr Assc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transfer Agency Mgr Assc Jobs Vacancy in State Street Australia Sydney Jobs Details:
Shared Services is a dynamic environment due to the number of different services provided as well as the different teams and sites the department interacts with. It is a continuously growing team that requires team members to display strong teamwork, initiative and excellent client service and communication skills.
- To perform verification on transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner
- To understand the core offering and ways to increase efficiencies in the day to day process
- To perform staff training & development through effective performance reviews.
- Provide staff management support to the Administrators and assisting them to effectively deal with issues.
- To ensure that all day to day tasks and/or issues/queries raised by Client; unit holder or internal staff have been resolved within agreed time frames.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external .Communication in various means including: phone, fax & email.
- Have a high level of understanding of the Client: their SLA, organisation, policies & key contacts.
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements to procedures, processes, controls and client servicing arrangements
- Undergraduate accounting, finance, economics degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- A basic knowledge of the department's operational flows - e.g. transaction and Customer procedures.
- A basic knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts.
- A basic knowledge of AML/KYC requirements.
- A strong aptitude for information technology including Excel and Word.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the team.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers and internal stakeholders.
- A basic understanding of core registry processes or SIA (Unit Trust Administration) program would be desired, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good time management skills
- A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to identify and resolve general or risk related issues, if and when they arise.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Quick learner who can handle multiple systems.