Senior Test Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane
Queensland Government Brisbane urgently required following position for Senior Test Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Test Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane Jobs Details:
Health Support Queensland – Why work for us?
At Health Support Queensland (HSQ), you will be part of an organisation who helps care for Queenslanders.
We know it is important for people to work in an organisation that provides more than just a job. In joining HSQ, you will embark on a journey to help us realise our vision of being ‘Australia's best healthcare support partner'.
Once you join us, we will expect you to exemplify the HSQ fundamental principles; ICARE:
Integrity; Customers and patients first; Accountability; Respect; Engagement
Payroll Portfolio provides solutions and services that enable accurate and timely pay outcomes and support for those who support the patient. We support the largest integrated workforce management and payroll solution in the Queensland public sector.
Our commitment to our customers is to:
- provide a statewide processing service to Hospital and Health Services and the Department of Health
- deliver and enhance workforce management and payroll solutions
- provide services that are accountable and financially responsible
- continually review and improve services to meet customer needs.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- Salary packaging
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- Employee Assistance Program
The purpose of the role is to plan, prepare and execute System Test, Integration Test and Regression Test Cases for QH HR Releases and provide expert advice, support and mentoring for Test Analysts.
This position is a generic Senior Test Analyst position in a Test Team with 3 sub teams covering SAP, Workbrain and Business Process Testing. The position may report to the Workbrain and Integration Test Team Lead, the SAP and Integration Test Lead or the Business Process Test Lead. The position works closely with the SAP and Workbrain Functional and Technical Teams, Release Management, and Queensland Health Business Representatives.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated high level of expertise and experience in a senior test analyst role performing system integration, regression and/or user acceptance testing and co-ordination in a complex system environment
- Thorough knowledge of integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions and experience testing in a HR/ Payroll and workforce management context. Knowledge and experience with SAP, Workbrain and or User Acceptance Testing is highly desirable.
- Ability to assist management and team leaders in supervising and assisting other team members to deliver effective services to clients
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively liaise, consult and negotiate a diverse range of stakeholders and build positive relationships in an environment of change
- Demonstrated experience with HPALM including Requirements Traceability, Test Planning, Test Execution and Defect Management.
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to translate functional and or business requirements into testable scenarios and test cases is highly desirable.
- Your current CV or resume, including the names and contact details of two referees. Referees should have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current/immediate/past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum of two pages) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the heading “What We Are Looking For”.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.