Mandate Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amp Limited Sydney
Amp Limited Sydney urgently required following position for Mandate Compliance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mandate Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amp Limited Sydney Jobs Details:
AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over AS$189.3 billion AUM (as at 30 June 2018) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
Reporting to the Manager, Mandate Compliance, the role is based in Sydney and is responsible for the monitoring of investment restrictions and limitations across all entities managed by AMP Capital (AMPC).
With the AMPC Investment management function spread across the globe, this role provides investment compliance monitoring services to AMPC front office teams globally in particular the UK, NZ and US time zones.
- Daily investment compliance monitoring of limits, restrictions & investment guidelines sourced from IMA’s, Derivative risk statement and AMPC ERM developed investment related policies.
- Monitoring covers all asset classes and markets across the globe.
- Breach reporting, rectification and resolution.
- Real time engagement with front office to resolve Pre-Trade compliance issues.
- Change management responsibilities including new setups and changes to existing involving interpretation, quantifying, coding and testing across Charles River and BRS Aladdin systems.
- Working closely with IT to leverage resources and tools available to tailor solutions for compliance monitoring requirements.
- Enterprise and client-specific reporting.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects.
- Over 5 years of solid experience in the funds management industry with a strong focus on investment compliance.
- Advance level experience in Excel is a must.
- A solid understanding of compliance monitoring functionality
- Direct experience in using the systems in an investment management / funds administration environment.
- University level qualification in Finance or Commerce.
- Experience as a fund accountant with analytical skills and experience with a custodian or administrator would be beneficial.