Digital Consultant Analytics And Optimisation Jobs Vacancy in Lens
Lens urgently required following position for Digital Consultant Analytics And Optimisation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Consultant Analytics And Optimisation Jobs Vacancy in Lens Jobs Details:
Digital Consultant – Analytics and Optimisation
Lens10, one of Australia’s leading digital analytics consultancies, is in search of a Digital Analyst to join our growing Sydney and Melbourne based teams.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about using data to understand and optimise digital performance to drive improved business outcomes for some of Australia’s largest digital businesses.
- You have 2+ years experience either in digital analytics, or in a digital marketing role with a strong exposure to analytics
- Whether your background is agency or in-house, you enjoy being able to simplify complex data to highlight key insights and guide decision-making
- As well as your analytical skills and business acumen, you have a natural curiosity and strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable participating in multiple projects, ensuring all component parts are delivered on deadlines
- You enjoy collaborating with clients and team members
- It goes without saying that you have excellent interpersonal, presentation, active listening and time management skills
- Managing client relationships and coordinating client projects;
- Supporting a Senior Analytics Consultant;
- Recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of digital business;
- Use analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360 Suite or Adobe Analytics and methodologies to gather qualitative and quantitative data, develop reports, and create client presentations that are insight-driven and tell a story;
- Support, coach and enable clients to confidently use their analytics data and tools; and
- Help Lens10 to continuously innovate and remain a leader in data driven digital strategy and analytics.
We don’t require all of these! We highly value these skills and will support you to build this type of expertise:
- Experience using an online analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst);
- Experience in conversion optimisation tools such as GA Optimise, Optimisely, Visual Website Optimiser or Adobe Target;
- Familiarity with data visualisation (eg Tableau, Data Studio) and/or data processing tools (BigQuery, SQL);
- Experience as a digital reporting analyst;
- Experience in digital marketing, search marketing and/or marketing optimisation;
- Experience in ecommerce;
- Experience working with multiple clients (external or internal) and/or projects;
- Statistics knowledge (regression, correlation, statistical significance, confidence intervals) is desirable.
Are you a fit?
- one of the largest analytics and optimisation specialists in Australia;
- an Australian firm certified as a top-level specialist in both Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics and a range of other products; and
- a leader in analytics assurance, with a product sold worldwide.
With head office in Melbourne, and offices in Sydney and USA, Lens10 is looking for a resourceful thinker who would enjoy working in a collegial team doing interesting things. It is a well supported role with a clear development path to advance in the fast growing area of digital analytics and data. Join one of the largest analytics teams in Melbourne or Sydney to fast track your analytics career.