Qantslink Customer Service Officer Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Brisbane
Qantas Airways Limited Brisbane urgently required following position for Qantslink Customer Service Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Qantslink Customer Service Officer Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Brisbane Jobs Details:
QantasLink Customer Service Officer Brisbane
- Located at Brisbane Domestic Terminal
- Part Time Opportunity
- Exciting opportunity working within our QantasLink Airport Team
Think of Qantas and something stirs inside us; a sense of familiarity, a feeling of warmth, and pride that this national icon represents us to the world. At Qantas, our strong beliefs guide the way we work, ensuring everything we do stays true to our customers and this iconic brand. Taking ownership is critical. Whether we’re working individually or as a group, we challenge ourselves to make progress and deliver results. We’ve built a high performance culture, and you can be sure we’ll hold you to those expectations. You’ll be challenged to make the impossible possible. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
Our customer service function represents us on the ground and in the air. This is where memories are made - from welcoming our customers at check in, to looking after them on board, we deliver the best in service and customer care. The services in our airports are the heart of the Qantas product and customer service experience. Right across airport terminals, our people make it happen for our customers. Airports are the heart of our operation. It’s here people connect with the spirit of Australia - from the confidence of seeing and interacting with our pilots, crew and ground staff, to the sheer awe that comes from watching our planes take off and land.
Being a QantasLink Customer Service Officer means that you will be representing the company in a professional manner whilst working alongside team members to ensure we are providing an exceptional customer experience for our passengers. This will include; meeting and greeting passengers, boarding and disembarking flights, assisting our special needs passengers, marshaling in aircraft, problem solving, caring for our unaccompanied minors and providing information for our passengers.
You’ll have –
- The ability to work a 7 day rotational shift roster covering a range of hours
- A passion for customer service with a proactive 'can do' positive attitude
- Demonstrated face to face customer service experience, with the ability to anticipate the needs of the customer
- A proven ability to manage and diffuse difficult situations, and strong listening skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills and the ability to follow through to resolution
- Strong verbal communication skills within a high volume, demanding, ever changing environment
- The ability to work both in a team environment and independently, ideally in a fast paced operational environment
- Compassion and empathy for special needs customers and an exceptional standard of personal presentation
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let’s explore how we go places together.
Applications close: 3/10/2018