Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Iss Sydney
Iss Sydney urgently required following position for Cleaner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Iss Sydney Jobs Details:
Work type: Full time
ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of 13,500 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation & Transport, Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
"The World's Greatest Service Organisation!"
Our team is growing and we currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at our location in Rhodes (near Homebush), employed on a Full time basis.
The hours of this position are Monday to Friday, 6am to 2.30pm.
- Cleaning of all public areas; bathrooms, kitchens and common rooms
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Work in a manner which does not disrupt the customer or the customer’s patrons
- Perform high standard of cleaning tasks as directed
- Requires self motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Communicate on a daily basis with the client representative to ensure that satisfactory services are being provided
- Inform of any maintenance requirements on site
- Staff benefits and discounts with wide range of companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial
- National Police clearance within 3 months of issue
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine desire for career development and opportunity
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: