Wastewater Process Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kelly Services Perth
Kelly Services Perth urgently required following position for Wastewater Process Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wastewater Process Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kelly Services Perth Jobs Details:
- 3 Month leave coverage position
- 38 hours per week
- Mandurah location
Kelly Scientific Resources is Australia's largest and most experienced scientific staffing company. With a national network of specialist offices staffed by scientists, we are the agency of choice for Australia's major scientific employers and job seekers. We provide scientific staffing services to a broad spectrum of industries with needs in a variety of disciplines.
We are currently accepting applications for a Process Coordinator for a three month leave coverage in a wastewater treatment facility. The position is 38 hours per week, Monday - Friday. The main duties will be:
- Operating treatment processes within regulatory guidelines to achieve set treated effluent/biosolids/odour emissions outcomes
- Proactive engagement with other Operators to coordinate Plant processes
- Assisting Senior Technical Officer with sampling and analysis (as required) of process streams
- Monitoring plant process data and investigating anomalies
- Liaising with contractors to maintain Plant assets
- Assisting Operations Supervisor with collection and entry of operational data
- Assisting Operations Supervisor with administration of Work Permts, JSAs, CSE documentation and OSH data
- Training and mentoring Operators in wastewater treatment operations
- Contributing to development of competency-based Work Instructions supporting Business Management System
- Responding to on site incidents according to Corporate Incident Management guidelines
Ideal Skills & Experience
Desirable applicants will possess:
- Experience in wastewater operations
- BSc in Chemistry or equivalent
- C Class driver's license
- Full working rights in Australia
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact Tyrell Swartz on 0416198055 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.