Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Herbert Smith Freehills Sydney
Herbert Smith Freehills Sydney urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Herbert Smith Freehills Sydney Jobs Details:
We have a new opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Business Finance team on a 12 month maximum term contract. You will be integral to our high performing team continuing to provide excellent service in a timely and accurate manner, compliant with ATO regulations and our firm's policies and procedures.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Filing data entry and payments on a daily basis
- Sorting and stamping the Finance daily mail
- Actioning invoice copy requests in a timely manner
- Completing monthly statement reconciliations
- Processing of petty cash, including maintenance of reconciliations and reimbursement of floats
- Ensuring accurate data entry of invoices and expenses for multiple entities into Aderant Expert in a timely manner
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a "can do" attitude. You'll also have:
- Beginner to Intermediate level skills with Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise workload, adjusts for problems and roadblocks and spends his/her time on what is important
- Provides excellent customer service; anticipates customer needs and exceeds customer expectations
- Strong problem solving ability
GROUP / TEAM
GROUP / TEAM DESCRIPTION
The Business finance team works closely with management, practices, partners and business services teams to assist in driving its strategy, profitability, cash flow and growth.
The team ensures an adequate financial control framework is maintained to safeguard the integrity of the firm's finances and plays a key role in mitigating financial and business risks. The team provides robust financial information internally and externally to enable decision making, effective operations and to help the firm meet its clients' needs and statutory requirements.
As a member of the Business finance team, whether you are in core finance, taxation, treasury or projects, you’ll play a critical role in the firm's success.
Maximum Term Contract
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We aim to have a diverse, innovative culture where high performance, client focus and highly engaged people are our differentiator and where we celebrate the uniqueness of our people. Our firm is made up of people with a range of experience and backgrounds. We strive to ensure that our inclusive environment means our people feel valued and able to perform at their best by being their authentic selves at work. We know that our future success not only depends on being innovative and progressive in the changing legal market but, most importantly, on our people feeling engaged.
Herbert Smith Freehills