Business Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Gold Coast
Queensland Government Gold Coast urgently required following position for Business Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Gold Coast Jobs Details:
- Provide timely, high quality advice, support, and training on human resource, establishment asset management, financial, and business systems.
- Support the management of the human, physical and financial resources of the service area including assistance with the preparation of budget forecasts and expenditure reconciliations, and the management of accommodation and assets.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective administrative systems, including the development and maintenance of records management systems.
- Provide advice to staff of all levels on administrative and operational issues as well as in relation to preparation of highly sensitive and confidential briefs, memos, submissions and ministerial and executive correspondence.
- Analyse and prepare reports, general correspondence, briefing notes, memorandum for approvals and human resource papers on diverse issues to Departmental standards.
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of other business management functions and projects as required.
- Develop and maintain networks with other areas of the department to ensure effective integration, coordination and liaison occur.
To be successful in this role you will be required to demonstrate capability in the following areas:
- Supports strategic direction - you understand the relationship between business priorities and specific task, and analyse and interpret information to inform decision makers.
- Achieves results - you contribute your own expertise to achieve outcomes for the work unit, and reschedules and reorganises work to reflect changes in priority.
- Supports productive working relationships - you develop and maintain positive relationships with team members, and ensure people are kept informed of progress and issues.
- Displays personal drive and integrity - you adhere to public service values and Code of Conduct and consistently behave in an honest, ethical and professional way, and takes personal responsibility for accurate completion of work and seeks guidance when required.
- Communicates with influence - you structure messages clearly and succinctly, both orally and in writing, and seek to understand the audience and tailors your communication style and message accordingly.
- Technical specific - you have substantial knowledge and experience using the Microsoft Office suite of programs in particular, you have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word and Excel, and have knowledge and experience in using SAP/Aurion and SAS (both human resource and finance modules).