Customer Service Officer Pinewood Community Bank Branch Vic Jobs Vacancy in Bendigo Adelaide Bank Melbourne
- Customer Service Officer Pinewood Community Bank Branch Vic
- Bendigo Adelaide Bank
- Melbourne VIC
- 12 Mar, 2019 14 days ago
Bendigo Adelaide Bank Melbourne urgently required following position for Customer Service Officer Pinewood Community Bank Branch Vic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Officer Pinewood Community Bank Branch Vic Jobs Vacancy in Bendigo Adelaide Bank Melbourne Jobs Details:
Customer, Community & People
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future. This innovative banking concept has been established in Pinewood and Pinewood Community Bank Branch is making a vital contribution to the community.
About the team and role
The Pinewood Community Bank Branch are looking for a Customer Serice Officer to join the team. Our branch is located in the Pinewood Shopping Village in Glen Waverley.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be the face of the branch, leading the way with our unique philosophy. You will be given the support you need to do what you do best – listening to customers and using your skills to help them achieve their financial goals.
We have a part time permanent position available at our Pinewood Community Bank Branch. The roster is 62 hours per fortnight.
The ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese would be advantageous.
A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Experience in the banking and finance industry - a plus but certainly not essential
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- An attractive staff benefits package
Please note due to the high volume of applications, the position may be closed early.