Regulatory Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Transgrid
Transgrid urgently required following position for Regulatory Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regulatory Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Transgrid Jobs Details:
- FT, 35 hours per week - flexi-time or a 9-day fortnight
- Starting salary $104,000 + 15% superannuation per annum
- Based in Sydney - Ultimo
This is an exciting opportunity for analysts with strong writing and communication skills to join TransGrid’s Prescribed Revenue and Pricing team. You will draft Regulatory Investment Test – Transmission (RIT-T) documents requiring the coordination, collation and critical analysis of information. This role also is required to collate and analyse Regulatory Information Notices (RINs). Your attention to detail, excellent writing skills and rigorous critical analytical capabilities are essential to support the regulatory requirements by the Australian Energy Regulatory (AER).
As a Regulatory Reporting Analyst you will:
- Undertakes drafting of the Regulatory Investment Test – Transmission (RIT-T) documents including the coordination and collation of information from the various business units
- Undertakes project management tasks, working with various business units to collate annual and ad-hoc Regulatory Information Notice (RIN) data
- Undertakes analysis of TransGrid’s benchmarking data (derived from the RINs) with development and presentation of reports relevant to the target audience
To be considered for the position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications at a degree level in a relevant discipline
- Persuasive writing skills
- Critical analysis and the ability to effectively challenge assumptions
- Experience in effectively translating relatively complex technical, regulatory or commercial issues for non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail
- Experience in benchmarking and econometric analysis is desirable.
Being part of the TransGrid team you, you will enjoy access to a competitive suite of benefits, including:
Health & Wellbeing benefits:
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Annual skin cancer checks
- Health insurance discount
- Individual development programs
- Nine (9) day fortnight
- Flexible work arrangements
- 2 weeks other parent leave
- Annual picnic day
- 18 days personal leave
- Access to the sports and social clubs
Please note this is a fixed-term opportunity for a period of 24 months.
At the heart of the national electricity market, our high voltage transmission network connects customers across NSW and ACT to safe and reliable electricity. We’re a newly privatised company that’s taking a leading role in encouraging the connection of renewable generation. Would you like to help us connect Australia to a low carbon future?
Join us and make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day. For further information please contact our HR Business Partnering team on (02) 9620 0222 (ext 900 222) or visit www.transgrid.com.au/careers to view the position description and apply online.
To view our Privacy Statement and how we handle personal and sensitive information click here.
TransGrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas.
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form Opens in new window