Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy in George Hunter Valley
George Hunter Valley urgently required following position for Customer Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy in George Hunter Valley Jobs Details:
- Part Time - 15.2 hours a week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Retail Banking / Sales and Customer Service
Creating great futures for our customers, our communities and each other.
At St George Bank we are putting the heart and edge back into banking, by encouraging fresh starts, re-starts and first starts. When you join the St George team, you’re joining a group of passionate individuals who take pride in being recognised as a leader in customer-centric service, and believe that whatever your something is – now is the time to start.
This generalist customer facing sales and service role is responsible for conducting customer banking transactions, pro-actively identifying customer needs and selling appropriate products and services. You will need to understand the immediate and broader financial needs of the customer to pro-actively identify appropriate solutions and create opportunities to support the delivery of the branch sales results.
Joining St George Bank has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
- Entitled to a suit of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
What you need to succeed
You’re warm and friendly, and you love sharing knowledge
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationships with customers
- You have 2+ years in retail or customer service experience, or you just like helping people
- You understand customers’ needs and enjoy connecting them with the right solutions
- You engage well with others and are passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- You’re a team player who thinks quickly on your feet
- You’re excited about the prospect of growing and learning in a changing environment
- You have the ability to maintain composure and customer focus while multitasking in a fast paced working environment
- You have some experience in motivating team members to achieve a common goal
- You may have a track record of leading a service team with successful results
- Collaborate with colleagues to do what it takes to delight customers
- Make it easy for our customers to do business with us by getting it right the first time and every time
- Sales and Service Experience in a Customer Facing Role
- Successful candidates are expected to complete their FSRA/Tier2 accreditation
- Prior experience also preferred
When you join St George Bank you’ll become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies. St George Bank is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
For more information visit careers.westpacgroup.com.au
Inside Customer Success Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Sydney. Microsoft Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Inside Customer Success Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 Dec, 2018. Connect customers with partners and Microsoft Services offers that accelerate customer adoption. Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer by understand and... ... Continue reading -->
Customer Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Csc Corporation Service Company Melbourne. Csc Corporation Service Company Melbourne opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Customer Service Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 Jan, 2019. Customer Service Partner. Experience in a similar customer service orientated role is advantageous. Build and maintain client relationships by providing... ... Continue reading -->
Transport Economist Customer Ordination Sydney Motorway Jobs Vacancy in Finance Investment Sydney. Finance Investment Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Transport Economist Customer Ordination Sydney Motorway position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 Jan, 2019. If you understand the challenges of delivering high quality customer focused services, are self-driven and have the ability to think outside the box to provide... ... Continue reading -->
Help Wanted Jobs Vacancy in Topman Topshop Melbourne. Topman Topshop Melbourne opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Help Wanted position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 29 Nov, 2018. Now hiring at Emporium Shopping Centre, 287 Lonsdale St,... ... Continue reading -->
Customer Success Jobs Vacancy in Sitecore Melbourne. Sitecore Melbourne opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Customer Success position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Jan, 2019. Customer relationship management for all assigned customers. Onboarding customers to Sitecore and establishing customer relationships.... ... Continue reading -->