Early Childhood Educator Working Towards Boardway Jobs Vacancy in Mindchamps Australia Pty Ltd Broadway
Mindchamps Australia Pty Ltd Broadway urgently required following position for Early Childhood Educator Working Towards Boardway. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Early Childhood Educator Working Towards Boardway Jobs Vacancy in Mindchamps Australia Pty Ltd Broadway Jobs Details:
MindChamps Australia Pty Limited
MindChamps Early Learning is the only childcare and pre-school globally to nurture children with the Champion Mindset, as researched by renowned neuroscientist Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder FRS. It also uniquely nurtures children’s innate Learning and Creative Minds, empowering them to be the best that they can be.
Early Childhood Educator
What We Offer:
- Ample opportunities for personal growth & career development in growing company
- Beautiful, modern centres near public transportation
- Comprehensive paid MindChamps training
- Opportunity to travel overseas for professional development
- Strong brand recognition and friendly, supportive culture
- Flexibility with rostered time off and true work life balance
- Location – Broadway
- Positions Available: Full time
- Salary – Negotiable & Above Award (depends on qualification and experience)
Reporting to the Centre Director on teaching matters, this role will implement programmes in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Deliver the training programs and curriculum of MindChamps, in accordance to the National Quality Standard framework and the Early Years Learning framework for Australia
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist our Champs in daily routines and meal time in accordance with food safety regulations
- Respond to the emotional needs of our Champs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our Champs and their parents
- Bachelor of teaching or Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education or working towards one
- Understanding and practical knowledge of the National Quality Standard Framework which includes the National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis certificates
- Previous working experience in early childhood environment
- Basic Knowledge of Qik kids.
Please e-mail your detailed resume in MS Word format, stating your availability, and expected salary to: au.recruitment@ mindchamps.org
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org
Short-listed candidates will be immediately notified. Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- teaching: 2 years (Preferred)