Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Hays Perth
Hays Perth urgently required following position for Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Hays Perth Jobs Details:
Your new company
A global industrial business, with over 5,000 employees nationally, have experienced continued growth for their business units across WA and require an IT Support Officer to join the team in a standalone role based in Perth.
Your new role
As the WA IT Support Officer, you'll be responsible for providing second and third level support to nearly 500 users across WA. You'll also provide input for the continued maintenance and development of standards of end user computing used and input to the innovation of new solutions and better ways to deliver existing solutions for business consumption.
- Support and maintain existing site services including PCs, laptops, warehouse mobile devices, printers, site infrastructure and other end-point devices used
- Assist the IT Team Leader to provide governance standards for computing devices, including SOE, mobile devices and printers
- Monitor and action the Level 2 and 3 ticketing queues for the management and resolution of incidents and problems
- The development, implementation and maintenance of a standard operating environment across the business
- Undertake End User Computing projects-based work
- Assist in maintaining existing vendor relations
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT Support environment
- Experience supporting users with Exchange, mobile devices, desktops, and Active Directory user administration
- Excellent customer service and communication skills Solution focused and proactive work ethos
- Experience working in an autonomous and broad role
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a broad role with the freedom to work independently with the support from a great team based on the East Coast. This opportunity is based the South/Eastern Suburbs with parking on-site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this career move, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tom Pragnell | Recruiting Experts in IT on 08 9226 0899 or email your CV in Word format to email@example.com to initiate a confidential discussion.