Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Studynet Pty Ltd Sydney
Studynet Pty Ltd Sydney urgently required following position for Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Studynet Pty Ltd Sydney Jobs Details:
We are an International Education and Migration consulting company.
We Help International Students to Study & Migrate in Australia.
We are seeking a strong Marketing background intern who is currently studying either Marketing, Business, journalism, communications, digital marketing and also has a creative eye.
Who you are:
- Passionate about Marketing and communication.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong Social media knowledge across all channels
- Entrepreneurial mindset
To be different from contrast
- Previous marketing work experience
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Video creation and editing skills
- Event Management
- Professional content creation.
- Collecting data & content from stakeholders for marketing promotion
- Assisting marketing team to run the promotion successfully
- Increase brand visibility online and offline.
- Create, promote and execute the Event.
- Create engaging content across all social media channels and engage with online audience.
What we offer
- A fun and collaborative work culture that encourages creativity.
- Internship period is at least 2/3 days per week for 3 months
- Reference Letter will be provided after the internship.
- Outstanding interns will have a high potential to become part/full-time employees.
Job Type: Internship
Start Date: Immediate
- work: 1 year (Required)
Job Type: Internship
- Website Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content producer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)