Administration Officer Corowa Jobs Vacancy in Murrumbidgee Local Health District Corowa
Murrumbidgee Local Health District Corowa urgently required following position for Administration Officer Corowa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Corowa Jobs Vacancy in Murrumbidgee Local Health District Corowa Jobs Details:
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $58,131 - $60,045 per annum, pro rata
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ72963
- Experience working in a similar support role in a complex organisation as an effective team member.
- Ability to make good decisions about work priorities and achieve key tasks effectively in a busy work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including attention to detail when writing and good listening skills when communicating with managers, colleagues and members of the public.
- Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.