Parking Services Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Crown Melbourne Limited Melbourne
Crown Melbourne Limited Melbourne urgently required following position for Parking Services Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parking Services Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Crown Melbourne Limited Melbourne Jobs Details:
Parking Services Attendant(Job Number: MEL08661)
Parking Services Attendant (Casual)
An exciting opportunity has become available as a Parking Services Attendant to join the Crown Services team. In the role of Parking Services Attendant you will ensure a high level of service to all Crown Guests, accurate processing of customer parking requirements, anticipating and meeting customer needs as well as maintaining the presentation standard of Crown’s Car park.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a high level of customer service at all time
- Controlling the flow and direction of traffic in and out of Crown car parks
- Checking VIP membership validity to allow authorised vehicles to enter car parks
- Peak level help with processing cards, cash and refunds at entry and exit gates
- Basic maintenance on equipment
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- To be 18 years of age or over
- Previous experience in a face-to-face customer service position is highly regarded
- Ability to work over a 24/7 rotating roster
- Must be available to work on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- A highly motivated team player with the ability to multi-task
- Strong literacy, numeracy and comprehension ability
- Basic level of computer skills
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers, with your Crown Careers login.
Applications close Tuesday 25th September 2018
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Job Trades & Services
Primary Location Melbourne
Position Status Casual