Food Services Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Arcare Brisbane
Arcare Brisbane urgently required following position for Food Services Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Services Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Arcare Brisbane Jobs Details:
Reference Number 17783 Position Title Food Services Assistant Employment Type Permanent Part Time, Casual Organisation Unit Arcare Springwood Location Arcare Springwood - 99 Cinderella Drive, Springwood, 4127 Weekly Divisor (hours) Position Summary
WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
FOOD SERVICED ASSISTANT
Casual and Permanent Part Time Positions Available at Arcare Springwood.
Location: Arcare Springwood: 99 Cinderella Drive, Springwood QLD, 4127
Applications closing: 22/04/2019
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia. We currently have 35 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Beyond the luxurious surroundings of our residences, our residents are supported by our innovative relationships first approach to celebrating and supporting old age. This approach is driven by our Arcare values of Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility.
Arcare believes that care and support is shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees. That's why we are committed to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contribution of all those involved in the caring relationship.
About the opportunity:
The primary role of this position is to provide residents, families and staff with assistance in the delivery of meals across the residence and support for the Café or functions; in line with service standards and the Food Safety Program guidelines.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivery of meals across dining areas within a residence.
- Ability to work with other catering staff and assist with the preparation of basic food if required or directed by supervisor.
- Provide support to the retail café area or for functions and events within the residence.
- Provide support for function planning and delivery.
- Ensure the catering facilities cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- Assist customers in line with service standards, following the Food Safety Program guidelines
- Model and demonstrate extensive knowledge of Arcare's Values, Relationship-centred model of care and Senses-framework.
Essential Qualification required are:
- Previous experience in a catering environment or commercial ventures such as Cafe
- Relevant Industry Training - Food Handling and Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate 2 or 3 in catering or equivalent
To join our team, apply at company website
All Arcare sites are smoke free. All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check
Selection Criteria Desirable: Relevant Industry Training - Food Handling and Hygiene Certificate
Desirable: Previous experience and working knowledge of menu planning, ordering and special diet preparation.
Desirable: Previous experience working in catering in a residential aged care facility.
Desirable: Current police check and Statutory Declaration that does not preclude working in Aged Care Contact Person Eva Toumbas Contact Number Closing Date 22/04/2019 Position Description Food Services Assistant.pdf