Food And Beverage Attenadant Jobs Vacancy in Spotless Perth
Spotless Perth urgently required following position for Food And Beverage Attenadant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food And Beverage Attenadant Jobs Vacancy in Spotless Perth Jobs Details:
We are on a quest to find true hospitality professionals. Based at Perth airport, your experience and high standard of food and beverage knowledge with a self-motivated attitude will support and drive the team to meet and exceed the expectations of our client Virgin Australia and their most highly valued guests.
This is a fulltime role starting from 4am Wednesday to Saturday and 6am start on Sunday. We are committed to your development with ongoing training that will hold you in high esteem within the Hospitality industry.
Your key duties will include:
- Ensuring immaculate presentation of Food and Beverage Service
- Basic Waitering skills including Liquor Service
In order to hit the ground running, you will have:
- An ability to demonstrate sound knowledge for Food & Beverage
- Strong Barista skills would be advantageous
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- Knowledge of OH&S & hygiene
- Your own transportation is essential
- Flexible availability across 7 days of the week
Benefits and Culture
- Attractive Rates, uniforms provided
- Great work to life balance working hours
- The opportunity to experiment with new culinary trends and develop your personal food skills
- High end working environment
Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.