Process And Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane
Queensland Government Brisbane urgently required following position for Process And Administration Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process And Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane Jobs Details:
- administer and on occasions develop, business policy and procedure to operationally support QGAO, ensuring these processes are appropriately maintained and comply with relevant standards, policies and legislation.
- provide expert advice to management and staff on complying with records management, office administration and procurement requirements.
- manage, support and develop a team of administrative employees who provide QGAO managers and staff with a suite of administrative services.
- oversee and action QGAO's telecommunication, procurement, information technology and fleet management activities, ensuring these services are effective.
- manage QGAO's Document and Records Management function including system maintenance, archiving, storage and retrieval.
- oversee the coordination and record keeping of QGAO's training and development activities.
- undertake the role of Business Continuity Coordinator for QGAO maintaining responsibility for the Business Continuity Plan ensuring it is current and annually reviewed and tested.
- manage the flow of information across QGAO ensuring the organisation is regularly and appropriately informed and updated.
- manage risk and ensure associated systems are integrated into the business planning process and QGAO employees are appropriately trained in these systems.
- provide expertise through participation in local, divisional and departmental project teams either as a team contributor or project leader as necessary