Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne
Swinburne University Technology Melbourne urgently required following position for Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne Jobs Details:
Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration
HEW 6: $79,168 plus 17% superannuation
Full-time, until Dec 2020, Hawthorn location
At Swinburne, we’ve been evolving our in-house marketing capability with new expertise, processes, and technology – and we’re now after a Social Media Specialist who lives, breathes and plays across the myriad channels available out there.
Reporting into the Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering a diverse mix of social media activities across multiple channels. To do so, you’ll consult and collaborate with fellow content creators from marketing, communications and other teams.
It goes without saying that you
- Have completed a degree in marketing, advertising, communications or digital media.
- Worked in a similar social media role for a large and complex organisation.
- Implemented social media plans across various segments, markets and platforms such including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Experience with Snapchat, Weibo and WeChat is a plus.
- Look forward to improving our social content and style so that our channels speak in an unmistakably Swinburne voice.
- Have developed content for a range of audiences and channels.
- Have demonstrated experience in aligning audience needs and preferences with marketing and communications strategies and objectives.
- Are up to date with the latest trends in data and technology to help improve the process and performance of social media activity.
- Are a team player and can manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
Swinburne University of Technology has a long, proud history of educating and training students for over 100 years. Swinburne focuses on providing high-quality, career-oriented education with strong links to industry and the community. Swinburne currently has over 54,000 students.
As a Swinburne staff member you will have access to many benefits such as career development opportunities including 50% study reduction and staff and management development programs. You will receive up to 17% employer contributions (pension) and various discounts on annual Myki cards, private health insurance and movie tickets. We also recognise the need to support the work/life balance and flexible needs of our staff. As such a range of flexible working arrangements including paid maternity/partner leave, onsite childcare, working from home and part time options are available.