Otsus Strengthening Coordinator Indonesia Jobs Vacancy in Abt Jta Brisbane
Abt Jta Brisbane urgently required following position for Otsus Strengthening Coordinator Indonesia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Otsus Strengthening Coordinator Indonesia Jobs Vacancy in Abt Jta Brisbane Jobs Details:
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Improving access, quality and delivery of basic services in health, education and legal identity;
- Strengthening village governance, community participation in governance as well as community-led development and;
- Creation of opportunities for off-farm employment and economic development.
The Otsus Strengthening Coordinator will assist the Otsus Implementation Improvement Lead and work closely with relevant Managers and Technical Assistants to provide engagement with GoI partners and other relevant stakeholders in Otsus implementation. These include quality assurance of program management related to carrying out program activities including budget forecast, operations, administration and financial support and reporting, and support meeting arrangements with GOI and strategis partners for Otsus Strengthening theme.
- Responsible for ensuring engagement with relevant GoI partners mainly for coordinating input for the annual workplan, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the program in Otsus Implementation Improvement Lead
- Responsible for connecting the team with GoI partners and acting as Liason Officer
- Oversee progress implementation and provide input for reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all requests for goods by team and GoI partners are fulfiled on time, purchasing goods, accommodation and travel request
- Identifying and selecting the most appropriate suppliers to fulfil purchase request, raising efficiency and achieving greater cost effectiveness
- Oversee the team needs including office supply – stock control and ensuring that stock is held for rapid fulfilment of purchase request
- Support to the program delivery teams in preparing for and carrying out events (workshops, seminars) include developing and monitoring event budget, some travel to regions for implementation of activities
- Demonstrate commitment to gender equality and social inclusion (GESI) by proactively identifying opportunities where GESI can be integrated in to Activities to achieve set goals
- A degree in a relevant field (public policy, public administration, economics, social studies, or relevant discipline). Masters preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience engaging with the Government of Indonesia. Experience with the Ministry of Finance, Bappenas, Ministry of Home Affairs is seen as an advantage
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, including negotiation skills
- Must be strongly details oriented and show patience and determination to explore the problem and all of its elements until the reasoning has been found so that it can be resolved accurately
- Active communication style and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Willingness to work and travel when necessary
- Proven working experience and knowledge of Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can be found in the Terms of Reference available in the 'View Position Description' link.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and must include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 2 December 2018
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Abt Associates – Who We Are
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. For more information about our company and what we do visit our website at www.abtassociates.com.au