Reporting And Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Icon Water Canberra
Icon Water Canberra urgently required following position for Reporting And Administration Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reporting And Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Icon Water Canberra Jobs Details:
$72,423 plus 15% superannuation
Do you have attention to detail, are you service oriented, have computer, interpersonal and time management skills? Our Health and Safety team is looking for a highly engaged, self starter who can provide reporting and administrative support to the team.
We are responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage treatment plants and pumping stations to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years.
We pride ourselves on providing a safe work environment and being an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. Applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages are encouraged to apply. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Icon Water offers generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, flexibility, fully subsidised gym memberships, professional development programs, staff rewards and recognition and much more.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Health and Safety team. This includes:
- prepare and collate performance reports for Executive and Board meetings
- coordination of various meetings, taking minutes, allocate actions and manage deadline
- coordinate the development and ongoing update of the Health and Safety branch strategy and team plan
- update and manage intranet content
- document and register management and updating information in various software platforms (Cintellate, Sharepoint, Recordkeeper etc)
- the administration of the Safety Management System (SMS) and supporting processes and data management tools for Icon Water
- building credibility and rapport with employees and partners through engaging in positive conversations
- bring together and deliver promotional activities within the business to increase awareness and engagement
- extensive experience in business or systems administration
- experience in using and extracting data from an IT system and producing reports.
- extensive experience using computer programs including Microsoft Office including Sharepoint
- aptitude for building and growing relationships with internal and external partners
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you! You can submit your resume and a cover letter outlining why you would be successful in this role by 12 October 2018