Front House Experts Jobs Vacancy in Laneway Greens Melbourne
Laneway Greens Melbourne urgently required following position for Front House Experts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front House Experts Jobs Vacancy in Laneway Greens Melbourne Jobs Details:
Laneway Greens are on the hunt for passionate, culture driven people to join our amazing team and fast growing brand.
Laneway are looking for front of house experts, with excellent communication and customer service skills, that have the ability to build strong relationships and leader qualities to join the team.
- Core focus on customer service and creating a positive brand experience
- Assisting the back of house team with pack down, dishes and any other related tasks
- Quick learner with an understanding of working as a team to get the best result
- A passion for healthy eating, good quality ingredients and design
- Cleanliness is a must
- Ability to work in a high pressure fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new parts of the business and operation to enable pivoting on quieter periods
- Stock management and control
- Reliable, honest punctual and productive
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Driven to hit sales target
THE POTENTIAL TEAM MEMBER MUST HAVE:
- 1 or more years experience in a similar position
- Is interested in being part of a company that promotes family and personal development
- Bright, enthusiastic, personable & well presented
- Has a strong food and/or coffee philosophy who is willing to share it with our guests and team
- Has the ability to lead and encourage team work and education within the company
- Effective communicator capable of establishing rapport and respect with colleagues and operating in a strong team environment
- Clean, organised and systematic approach to day to day work flow
- Looking to grow and learn new skills with a fast growing brand
- Is capable of working and upholding set procedures and systems
- Is looking for a great work culture, not just work.
- Has an understanding of Deputy & Kounta (not mandatory)
- Regular training provided
- Career development and mentoring
- Exciting career opportunities to grow with a new brand
- The potential to work across multiple areas of this unique, multifaceted and energetic brand.
- A wonderful team environment where knowledge is shared and ideas are encouraged
- Work life balance, with a roster that is flexible and fair
If you are an individual who wants to expand on your existing hospitality strengths or interested in being apart of a fast growing brand we want to hear from you!
Casual, part-time & full-time opportunities available.
Check us out on Instagram @lanewaygreens