Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Northern Sydney Local Health District Sydney
Northern Sydney Local Health District Sydney urgently required following position for Administration Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Northern Sydney Local Health District Sydney Jobs Details:
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 6
Remuneration: $33.91 - $34.75
Requisition ID: REQ21573
Where you'll be working
We build teams and health services that embrace our values; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment (CORE). Our CORE values and the behaviours that underpin them, shape the way we work together, with our patients and consumers, to deliver excellent health and wellbeing. If you’d like to be part of our journey we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing
Each person’s unique journey of recovery will be supported by mental health drug and alcohol services in a way that fosters hope, purpose and resilience.
MHDA Statement of Intention
The intention of the NSLHD MHDA is to provide recovery-oriented, trauma informed services that are guided by evidence based practices and collaboration.
The Administrative Officer – Casual Relief MHDA is responsible for the provision of high level administrative support to relevant MHDA Director or Service Director and staff within assigned Directorate/Executive Units. The position will be rotated to cover planned temporary vacancies of Executive Assistant role supporting relevant Director/Service Director across MHDA, in consultation with MHDA Executive Officer, at the following geographical area:
- Clinical Director MHDA – MHDA Directorate Macquarie Hospital North Ryde
- Director of Nursing MHDA – MHDA Directorate Macquarie Hospital North Ryde
- Director Operations MHDA – MHDA Directorate Macquarie Hospital North Ryde
- OPMHS Program Manager Macquarie Hospital North Ryde
- Service Director Macquarie Hospital North Ryde
- Service Director North Shore Ryde Mental Health Service RNSH St Leonards
- Service Director Northern Beaches MHS Manly Hospital Manly
- Service Director Drug &Alcohol Service RNSH St Leonards
- Service Director Child &Youth Mental Health Service Macquarie Hospital, North Ryde
- Service Director, Hornsby MHS Hornsby
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Demonstrated training and experience in provision of executive administrative support.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, a proven ability to work autonomously, under pressure and to prioritise and meet deadlines. Willingness to be assigned to different geographical area within NSLHD.
- Ability to work as a member of an executive management team showing initiative and demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and work in a systematic and accurate capacity.
- Ability to organise meetings, prepare agendas, take minutes and support executive committee meetings.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and electronic communication skills; including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and TRIM programs and willingness to learn new computer software. Ability to evaluate work practices and to apply technology to develop quality administrative procedures to achieve improvement of these practices.
- Understanding of public health service operations, and concepts and requirements of confidentiality and privacy related to health issues.
- Demonstrated ability to use a creative approach to problem solving and conflict resolution.
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Mahitha Ramakrishna on 02 8021 3668 or Mahitha.Ramakrishna@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 25 September 2018