Transfer Agent Assc Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy in State Street Australia Sydney
State Street Australia Sydney urgently required following position for Transfer Agent Assc Fixed Term Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transfer Agent Assc Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy in State Street Australia Sydney Jobs Details:
- To validate and process transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner, including the following: Applications, Redemptions, Switches, Transfers, Dealer & Adviser Maintenance, Unit holder Maintenance
- To promptly respond to queries from the Customer or unit holder.
- To perform AML/KYC (Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer) checks on new unit holders.
- To ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all internal and external Customers are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
- To review and update Customer procedures.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external Customers. External relationships are defined with the Fund Groups & Customer communication includes: over the phone and email.
- Undergraduate accounting, finance, economics degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- A basic knowledge of the department's operational flows - e.g. transaction and Customer procedures.
- A basic knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts.
- A basic knowledge of AML/KYC requirements.
- A strong aptitude for information technology including Excel and Word.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the team.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Able to identify and resolve general or risk related issues, if and when they arise.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Quick learner who can handle multiple systems.