Marketing Assistant Pharmaceuticals Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Melbourne
Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Melbourne urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant Pharmaceuticals. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Pharmaceuticals Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Immediate start available!
- Excellent location!
- Excellent working culture
About the company
This Australian pharmaceutical company develops, manufactures and supplies high quality and innovative pharmaceuticals to meet the requirements of the hospital speciality pharmaceutical market
About the opportunity
In this highly autonomous role, the key responsibility will be to produce detailed marketing materials. In addition, there is also a requirement to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office.
- Design and develop promotional material using Adobe Creative Suite
- Maintain company website
- Update and maintain National Product Catalogue
- Assist with event management
- Administration and office management duties
Skills and Experience
- Advanced PC skill including working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in a sales & marketing co-ordinator role
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be a self-driven and motivated
- Demonstrate a very strong work ethic
- Be flexible; adaptable and resourceful
Why this opportunity is right for you
On offer for the successful candidate is role with much variety and autonomy. The role is conveniently located and offers a competitive salary
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915725A )