Logistics Assistant Opportunities Our Burwood Store Jobs Vacancy in David Jones Sydney
- Logistics Assistant Opportunities Our Burwood Store
- David Jones
- Sydney NSW
- 16 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
David Jones Sydney urgently required following position for Logistics Assistant Opportunities Our Burwood Store. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Assistant Opportunities Our Burwood Store Jobs Vacancy in David Jones Sydney Jobs Details:
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The Logistics Assistant will efficiently complete tasks within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure the merchandise is available for the David Jones customer.
In this role you will:
- Complete tasks within the goods inbound and outbound process such receiving, marking off, ticketing and security tagging ensuring timelines are met
- Ensure the dock and back off house areas are maintained
- Work in line with Work Health Safety practices
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained
- Liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Work in line with waste management practices
- Be a team player and be inspired to achieve individual and team success
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Thrive on team work and collaboration
- Have effective and clear communication skills
- Are systems savvy
- Have strong organisation skills and are able to multi-task
- Are solutions focussed and ability to meet targets
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to build and maintain good relationships
- Are flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and an evolving environment
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
- Are a trusted iconic brand
- David Jones employee discounts & a highly competitive incentive scheme
- Are surrounded by a great team and are inspired to make a difference for our customers
- Offer opportunities for high performers with aspirations
- Have a management team that cares, investing their time to develop and coach
- Have a flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers need
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.