Crm Administrator Months Contract Jobs Vacancy in Roche Bella Vista
Roche Bella Vista urgently required following position for Crm Administrator Months Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crm Administrator Months Contract Jobs Vacancy in Roche Bella Vista Jobs Details:
- Extract and Prepare files for Data Import - clean up the import file for accuracy and consistency. Liaise with the data processing vendor for updating the data to remove duplicates, delete unnecessary information, correct spelling and other errors, and enforce naming conventions.
- Import the various salesforce.com objects files (e.g. Account, case, orders etc) using CLI Data loader tool.
- Verify the imported data to ensure data quality.
- Prepare associated reports and dashboards
- Manages salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel or strategy changes
- Understands and consults with sales team on account structure, required views and territory structure within the CRM system
- Monitor and improve data quality. Ensure data integrity by proactively identifying and merging duplicate Contacts and Accounts;
- Performing mass uploads and updates of accounts and contacts as required
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel or territory changes
- Lead management – validate and approve leads created by sales team
- Handles administrative functions for Sales KPI reports and dashboards, campaign reports and other routine tasks
- Evaluates new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- At least 2 years CRM Admin experience including utilization of Salesforce platform
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint; Office 365/Skype
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- High attention to details
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others
- Who we areAt Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Doing now what patients need next. A pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery systems, Roche Diabetes Care is committed to helping people with diabetes everywhere in the world think less about their daily diabetes routine so they can get true relief, day and night. The ACCU-CHEK® portfolio-from blood glucose monitoring through information management to insulin delivery - offers innovative products, services and comprehensive solutions for convenient, efficient and effective diabetes management.
Managing Data Imports
1. Person Accounts and related objects
Manage the end-to end process for importing of person accounts and related object records into salesforce.com.
2. Customer Accounts and Contacts
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.