Casual Administrative Officer Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong
Chisholm Institute Dandenong urgently required following position for Casual Administrative Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Administrative Officer Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong Jobs Details:
This position is accountable for student commencement management and ongoing non-teaching support for clients of Foundation College.
The incumbent is a key and active participant of the Foundation College business area and provides expert advice and data to potential clients, referring agencies and teaching staff at all delivery sites across the South East Metropolitan and Peninsula Region.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Data collection and transfers for all attending students and activates absentee reporting systems in accordance with work order protocols and referring agency, and stakeholders.
- Daily communication with clients and referring agencies.
- Administer the data entry requirements of the Adult Migrant English Program contracts.
- Daily data management and uploading from Chisholm’s attendance systems is managed to ensure KPIs and revenue flow in accordance with work orders.
- Undertake other administrative and related duties as required to ensure best quality of support and the effective functioning of the area
You will have a relevant qualification (minimum Certificate IV level in Business Administration or related) or an appropriate combination of training and relevant experience.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in providing administrative support in a complex working environment. You will demonstrate resilience, adaptation to change and seek opportunities to support colleagues in aligning to the strategic direction of Chisholm.
You will provide service excellence to and effectively engage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. You will also have proven experience in process improvement and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You are a highly motivated individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to attention to detail and accuracy excellence. It would be highly desirable if you were bilingual.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Tuesday 23 April 2019
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Kristy Shottle, Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator on +613 9212 5064.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.