Digital Content Producer Jobs Vacancy in Foxtel North Ryde
Foxtel North Ryde urgently required following position for Digital Content Producer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Producer Jobs Vacancy in Foxtel North Ryde Jobs Details:
- Develop and produce Lifestyle digital content for lifestyle.com.au and Lifestyle social profiles, for both shows and the broader Lifestyle category.
- Collaborate with digital, marketing and on-air teams to ideate, develop and produce digital and social content.
- Create both planned and reactive content that is in line with brand, website and social objectives, and as well as digital revenue targets.
- Proactively create content opportunities with broader creative team around video, podcasts, digital, social and other content types
- Collaborate with digital and creative teams to ideate, plan and execute production shoots for Lifestyle brand, local productions and seasonal content
- Work closely with the Social and Community Manager to utilise audience and content performance insights to inform content creation
- Execute marketing campaign deliverables for off-air, including key art for Lifestyle TV shows and ad hoc event collateral
- Work across multiple shows and content campaigns with multiple deadlines
- Work closely with the Foxtel brand Marketing team to deliver campaign assets in line with Foxtel brand guidelines
- Work closely with sales and integration team on native and branded content briefs and opportunities
- Work collaboratively with social and marketing teams to continuously improve and share digital knowledge throughout the business.
- Understanding of user experience in for basic online design and knowledge of web standards and emerging trends
- Work with a dynamic team, in a supportive environment
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent level essential. Tertiary qualification in media related subject preferred.
- Previous experience producing content for print, radio, and television or online is highly desirable.
- Keen interest in the lifestyle category; food, home, travel, style, beauty and wellness trends.
- Strong decision making skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to develop, produce, edit content across multiple channels and platforms, and experience in editing & publishing tools including Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign and HTML5.
- The desire for career advancement and taking on new challenges and opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone. But we’re in the entertainment business and we connect Australians to all the stories they love, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we love entertainment and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
Advertised: 21 Nov 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 07 Dec 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now