International Relations Officer Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne
Swinburne University Technology Melbourne urgently required following position for International Relations Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Relations Officer Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne Jobs Details:
Our Swinburne International team is going through a period of exciting growth. Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an International Relations Officer to join them in a full-time, ongoing role. Reporting to the International Relations Coordinator, as our new team member you will provide operational and administrative support to Swinburne’s international relations activity. This will include providing administrative support to our internal and external stakeholders and coordinating itineraries/programs for international visitors. No two days will be the same, in this busy role and you will be working with a range of people from all over the world.
Swinburne is a progressive university that aims to increase Australia’s capacity in science, technology and innovation as the drivers of modern, internationalised economies and workplaces. Our university is focused on high-impact global research, high-quality teaching and active engagement with both industry and the community.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in office administration preferably in an education environment, including experience in interpreting and implementing organisational policies and procedures relating to administration with attention to detail, analysing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems and handling operational arrangements.
- Demonstrated high level organisational and time management skills including the ability to plan and organise own work, coordinate a number of projects simultaneously, set priorities, monitor and follow up on assignments and meet tight timelines and quality standards with a minimum of direction
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, oral communication and public relations skills, which enable the occupant to liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external clients at all levels
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description
- Participate in regular staff and management development programs, including 50% study fee reduction
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC) discounted memberships
- Salary package your car parking, superannuation and vehicle lease plans. It can help you get the most value from what you earn.
Discover more discounts when you start at Swinburne. Receive movie tickets and staff membership options at the Swinburne bookshop. There's news subscriptions and computer and software discounts on offer.
Further information and how to apply
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2018 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award (Business Category).
To view the position description or to start an application click on 'apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume and cover letter outlining your motivation for the role.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on email@example.com. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 29th April 2019