Administrative Officer Plumbing Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Frankston
Chisholm Institute Frankston urgently required following position for Administrative Officer Plumbing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Officer Plumbing Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Frankston Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for providing administrative and operational support to the Plumbing business area. The role will focus on providing a high level advise, professional support and services as well as responsibilities for any allocated specific activities and projects.
The incumbent is a key and active participant of the Plumbing business area and provides expertise in relation to key administrative functions, in particular document production and monitoring internal compliance and procedures.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Assist with internal and external events such as Award Ceremonies, Expos, Conferences, staff dinners/breakfasts and external client lunches/dinners
- Assist in the preparation a range of regular and adhoc reports, documentation, papers and submissions
- Continuously support any improvements in administration processes and systems to ensure they meet requirements, standards, changes and growth demands
- Maintain appropriate standards of confidentiality and ensure that all documentation is securely filed and stored.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, industry partners and employers to support the objectives of the Institute
- Collaborate with external agencies to implement controls for the Institute plans and registers to identify changes that will impact the Institute and ensure related policies and procedures are fully compliant.
You will have relevant qualifications at a minimum of Certificate Level in Business Administration or related discipline.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in providing administrative and project support in a complex working environment. You will provide service excellence to and effectively engage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. You will also have proven experience in process improvement and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You are a highly motivated individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to attention to detail and accuracy excellence.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Wednesday 26th September 2018
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications and transcripts.
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Bryan Ornsby Manager Plumbing Phone: +613 5990 7229 or Maree Walters on 9238 8392