Project Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Technical Project Services Sydney Western Suburbs
Technical Project Services Sydney Western Suburbs urgently required following position for Project Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Technical Project Services Sydney Western Suburbs Jobs Details:
Project Support Engineer x 2- 00006GS7
- Be part of a proactive team oriented environment and forward thinking organisation
- 2 x Permanent Full Time Opportunities 1 x Windsor Bridge Project & 1 x Blue Mountains Project
- Parramatta based location at conclusion of current project(s)
The Greater Sydney Project Office is one of the main projects branches within Roads and Maritime Service and wants to hear from civil engineers who want to be part of something bigger. As a Project Support Engineer you will play a key role supporting the project leaders and be responsible for;
- Undertake on-site management and contract administration of major road and bridge construction contracts, including management of safety, schedule, cost, quality, environment & community.
- Undertake timely and accurate project reporting, develop and maintain quality and project assurance records, assisting in managing projects using Roads and Maritime project control applications and tools.
- Provide project management support for specific construction projects and ensure on time project completion within the agreed scope.
Please click here to view a copy of the position description.
Roads and Maritime Services is one of Australia's leading public sector agencies, with more than 5,500 employees and an annual budget of $5.5 billion. As part of Transport for NSW we are responsible for implementing strategic and essential frontline services to the people of NSW who use roads, harbours and waterways.
We offer diverse and challenging career opportunities for professional and technical specialists, trades, and people interested in making a difference to transport operations and road safety in New South Wales.
When you join Roads and Maritime Services, you become part of a forward-thinking organisation that offers generous working conditions, flexible working options and a real commitment to developing your skills.
For more information on Employee Benefits at TfNSW please click here.
- A four year engineering (Civil / Structural or related) degree from an Australian University or equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Drivers licence
- Ability to apply the principles of project management.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of materials, equipment and techniques used in road, bridge and/or maritime construction and / or maintenance.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer based management tools for projects.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
a) your skills and experience suit the role, and
b) your most significant and relevant achievement.
For more information on how to apply for a role in the NSW Public Sector please click here or for more information on site Roads & Maritime please click on link provided.
For any enquiries, please contact Kristie Steers on 0478 344 881.
Applications close: 11:59pm Monday 8 October 2018