Health Records Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Monash Health Dandenong
Monash Health Dandenong urgently required following position for Health Records Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Records Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Monash Health Dandenong Jobs Details:
Health Records Clerk Dandenong Hospital
- To prep and scan all documents received in a timely manner into the Scanned Medical Record
- Position requires excellent attention to detail, IT and communication skills
- 1 x Full Time Fixed-Term positions for 12 months
Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service. We are proud to provide healthcare to one quarter of Melbourne’s population, across the entire life-span from newborn and children, to adults, the elderly, their families and carers.
More than 16,000 staff work at over 40 care locations across south eastern Melbourne, including Monash Medical Centre, Monash Children’s Hospital, Moorabbin Hospital, Dandenong Hospital, Casey Hospital, Kingston Centre, Cranbourne Centre, and an extensive network of rehabilitation, aged care, community health and mental health facilities.
- We provide more than 3.6 million episodes of care to our community.
- More than 260,000 people are admitted to our hospitals.
- More than 220,000 receive care at our three emergency departments.
- We respond to more than 54,000 ambulance arrivals.
- We perform more than 48,000 surgical procedures.
- We deliver more than 10,000 babies.
As an equal opportunity employer, Monash Health is committed to a fair and non-discriminatory workplace that maximises the talent, potential and contribution of all employees. We are committed to our iCare values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.
About the Role
As a part of large team, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepping of documents for scanning.
- Scanning the paper medical record into an electronic format using the Kodak and Infomedix software systems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accurate entry of information into a variety of systems including iPM and SMR
- Handling of incoming telephone calls and written requests from internal and external parties.
- Tracking the location of all medical records that pass through the department, and those known to be located in other departments of the hospital.
- Facilitate the timely, efficient and confidential transfer of medical records or health information to other departments and sites within Monash Health
It would be advantageous if you are open to picking up extra hours when requested to cover leave.
You are highly organised, with great attention to detail, and you enjoy the variety that comes from a fast-paced clerical role where priorities can and do change. Multi-tasking comes naturally to you and in addition, you have well developed IT, written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in a Scanning Centre is preferred but not essential.
Employee benefits include:
- Salary packaging to optimise your take home pay
- Onsite parking
- Onsite gym and fitness centre
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. Should your application be successful to the next stage of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera interview. Any offer of employment will be confirmed on the successful outcome of a Police Check.