Junior Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mccullough Robertson Brisbane
Mccullough Robertson Brisbane urgently required following position for Junior Legal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mccullough Robertson Brisbane Jobs Details:
If you are looking for a career opportunity with a leading independent Australian law firm, look no further. We’re building our success from our strengths - innovation, relationships, service excellence and client satisfaction.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Newcastle and a complement of over 400 staff, we are building a truly east coast brand, offering a national and international platform that is ambitious, exciting and distinguishes us from our competitors. An award winning law firm, McCullough Robertson Lawyers has received the prestigious Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation for the fourth consecutive year.
We are looking for a full-time Legal Assistant to join our highly regarded Projects and Infrastructure team supporting all Legal Assistants across the team.
The role will be varied including the following key responsibilities:
- secretarial support for general administrative tasks
- brief preparation, court document drafting, amendment and management
- proactive diary management and meeting coordination
- management of monthly client reporting and billing
- coordination of travel arrangement
- file opening and file management
- other general administrative tasks such as taking phone calls and sending mail
- assisting other legal assistants and authors in the team when required
The successful candidate will ideally be an junior level Legal Assistant with some experience in a professional workplace. Demonstrated litigious experience is not essential but beneficial for the role. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and proactive, with excellent organisational skills, and a desire to provide superior support to the team. You must also demonstrate the following attributes:
- ability to exercise initiative
- excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external parties
- ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- excellent attention to detail
- self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- excellent technical skills and understanding of software applications
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer:
- highly competitive remuneration
- career development opportunities
- subsidised gym membership
- active social and sporting events
- in-house café
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply for Job" button, and submit your application on-line. Alternatively please contact Danielle Miller on 07 3233 8684 for a confidential discussion.