Customer Service Officer Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Bohle
Bluescope Steel Bohle urgently required following position for Customer Service Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Officer Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Bohle Jobs Details:
- On-the-job product training provided to support your success!
- Access to further up-skilling & development
- Opportunity to develop your career in a large organisation
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer centric individual to join our friendly and supportive team in Bohle in this varied Customer Service role, with no industry related experience required.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor and working with your team members, you will be a key contact for sales and service enquiries received via phone, email and also face to face. This will see you:
- Follow up customer quotes, deliveries and product supply levels
- Process customer orders in SAP via phone and email
- Work closely with the Sales Team regarding customer solutions
- Use company computer systems (e.g. SAP and Microsoft Office including Excel)
- Learn new skills such as product design take-offs and estimation
What are we looking for?
You will have a positive attitude combined with an eagerness to learn and provide exceptional customer experiences. You will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a busy customer service, sales or administration role
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Demonstrated computer competency to learn our systems
What are the benefits?
- On-the-job-training to learn our products, customers and systems
- Gain invaluable upskilling to broaden your career experience
- Access to further development & career opportunities in BlueScope
Who are we?
We are about innovation, inspiration and strength through our products. Our customers design, manufacture and create products which find their way into our everyday lives.
We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
Join the BlueScope family today.